Jambhul Honey 100 g
Honey is a natural sweetener, made by diligent honeybees. It is a great combination of different flower juices.
Syzygium cumini, commonly known as jambolan, Java plum, black plum or jamun, is an evergreen tropical tree in the flowering plant family Myrtaceae. It is native to the Indian Subcontinent, adjoining regions of Southeast Asia, China and Queensland. Syzygium cumini has been spread overseas from India by Indian emigrants and at present is common in former tropical British colonies. It has a high source in vitamin A and vitamin C.
Health Benefits of Jamun
- Jamun honey helps for diabetes treatment.
- Jamun honey helps for beauty and fair skin.
- Jamun honey helps to increase haemoglobin.
- Jamun honey helps for healthy heart.
- Jamun honey helps for oral health